Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just because the tagboard died

The first week of uni's been wonderfully slack workwise, but all hell's broken loose inside my head. With all the firms that present at LSE hoping to talk some of the brightest minds in the country into applying for graduate jobs, Weng's been running off to presentations every other night and bringing the pressure home. Argh. I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life four years ago and I sure as hell don't know what to do with it now.

Home is good though, lots of space for everyone, and a cute dining table in the kitchen. I've been to Ikea three times over the last five days. Our mission was finally complete with Godwin and I lugged home his 23kg desk and a 15kg dining table. I can now concentrate on other things than home decor.

Home is also very noisy. Cheryl doesn't stop talking except for when she's asleep and when she's concentrating on walking. It's brilliant having her around.

No comments: