Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bits of home

me: omg omg the new ipod touch is HUGE! 32Gb!!! when you go to sg, can you pls buy me the new itouch?
Cheryl: with what? i don't have that much in ang pow money :(
me: haha, er, ask mum?
Cheryl: okay. she'll shoot the messenger you kno. i'm putting my life on the line for you. could die
me: ok so the idea is, when you go to sg, get bry's crappy ipod then go to the apple store, ask if they do the 10% off the new ipod if you bring in an old ipod deal and then buy me the new itouch 32Gb :D
Cheryl: she just gave this smile. how much is it do they do student discount can't i get that can't i get stud d/c in london - is it not cheap enuf
me: you cant get student disc on ipods i think coz they're not for study
Cheryl: dad asks what do you plan to put on this 32 gb drive? do you even have that much to put on mom says you're a spendthrift
me: games and music. my music's at 8Gb already. it's for the long arduous commute :)
Cheryl: WOW WHAT A LONG COMMUTE. it's like going to singapore
me: i dunno. btw, who's sayin all this stuff? you or mum and dad.
Cheryl: combination. dad says perdy wants to know
me: yes, perdy, i REALLY need this ipod
Cheryl: mum says dog and plants at home want to know
me: wah, i get the 3rd degree when i want to buy a new gadget...but bryan's had like 5 ipods and i've had two. too bad i dont break mine in time for the next release
Cheryl: mom says no bryan hasn't bought since the last wshing machine one. dad says when bryan wants a new ipod, he washes it so he gets a clean one from the washing machine
me: our parents should do stand up. tell them they're funny. they like that
Cheryl: yes tey're thinking of doing a show next month. mom's watching tennis on record so she's fastforwarding it to every break point
me: damn that's efficient television

No comments: