Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Q2 2010 cheat sheet

March saw my birthday come and go, marked with 10 of my nearest and dearest crammed into our tiny living room, playing Buzz the entire night. We're a competitive bunch. I almost forgot that I was struggling with a bad cold the whole night.



Aaron and Young made the trip down and we aboslutely love it when they do because it means we can whip out SingStar first thing in the morning, and what's better than SingStar in your PJs?


April brought Just Dance to the See-Lee household, introducing even more minutes of hilarity, and I say minutes because that game is actually really tiring and we're really not particularly fit or coordinated.


April also brought Weng's brother to London for his annual visit ('because Cambridge is FAR, okay?') and we decided to venture down to Greenwich.



And then he turned 21 at some point during one of our Settlers of Catan marathons (we played that game over and over and over), so we stopped to whip out a Gu brownie, clotted cream, and requisite candle. Apparently, it's not a good idea to put a wax candle in a hot chocolate brownie.

May flew by in a flurry of job interviews, visits from relatives, birthdays, and Matlab training (yes, I got the t-shirt and everything), as well as a long overdue visit to Hampton Court Palace.



June rolled around with the highly anticipated (and highly televised) World Cup, (Ferragamo sale!!1!!), Wimbledon, and what I expect to be a grossly overblown electricity bill for the month. I think our TV needs to rest.

I think that brings us to now.

No comments: