Tuesday, April 24, 2007

In hindsight: Intro

I think hot showers inspire me. Standing under the running water, doing an 'emo shot', as Cheryl likes to put it, gets ideas going. I figure that since I'm going to graduate and effectively close another chapter in my life, I think I'm going to write a series of posts, hopefully it won't end up just being this one, about what the last four years have taught me about the last 22 years of my life. So much change has happened, I hardly know where to start. I think I'll go with whatever occurs to me as and when it decides to rear its ugly head, although the lack of structure is almost too much for my orderly engineering thought process to handle. So in no particular order of importance at all, the first one should be right after this.

No comments: