Friday, February 22, 2008

Back on the beach

Manchester has finished for me, for the next three weeks anyway. We failed to achieve two main objectives: 1) Go on the Manchester wheel, and something else, I forget. I will definitely miss the hotel - the decor was so relaxing. Once I got used to the silence, sleeping by myself and not keeping one eye on the staircase, it was a room I was always glad to get back to. The Wii nights were also really cool.

This week'll mostly be a whole load of tedious wrapping up to do but at least I won't have to start Mondays at 6.30am for the next week. I'm hoping I'll be able to get away with hiding out at Kingsway and not contacting staffing so I get a couple of weeks to study. Either way I'll be on the beach while everyone else starts making their way back into the big financial world and the office will be a graveyard once again.

We're watching American Idol and my sister, younger by three years, is complaining about feeling old as a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds take the stage. I'm growing further away on the wrong side of 21, with another marker in a month's time.

Weng's goofing off in KL. Actually, goofing off isn't fair, he spends a lot of time in his car and running around with his parents. He's such a guai zai, a well fed guai zai.

No comments: