Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A hundred degrees of boredom

I'm so bored. I'm not free, I'm just bored and lazy. I'm so bored, I've eaten half a kilo of fruit everyday this week (I love summer berries, don't you?) and refreshing BBC's Wimbledon live text every 20 minutes. My discipline is inversely proportionate to the blueness of the sky and the fluffiness of the clouds that scud across my skylight, and then there's the discontinuity because when it's completely overcast, I cannot be bothered to work at all. The time crawls up to lunch and then ticks with heartaching slowness towards dinner.

I want to go biking in southern Italy or Bhutan (backroads.com makes it look so awesome) - who's up for it? See, I couldn't even be bothered to properly link that website or think of anything particularly insightful to say.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

yeap I know how that feels