Friday, June 03, 2011

Nesting, much?

Our new home is almost there sans blinds and beds - two fairly crucial bits of furnishing if you're a) not planning on waking up with the sun (now rising at 5.30am, thereby negating my wakeupyou'remildlydepressed clock) and, b) if you don't like sleeping in the draft.

I cannot believe what a joy it is to come home to a view and a shiny new flat - so bright that you have to squint at the T.V. (which is now too small!) from the hours of 4pm to 7pm. We still need things like paintings and plants and pictures and an extra armchair and a bench and folding chairs and a some new lamps, but that's ok, at least we have internet now.

I think we're due a first clean soon even though I've been neurotic with spills and fingerprints... I might fall a tiny bit out of love then.

No comments: