Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It died

Today did not start out that good. My shaver has 'kaputed'. I'm goin to look like a caveman in a few days *sigh*. I'm praying that it'll miraculously come back to life. There were signs in the last few weeks that it was slowly dying. First, my cover shattered into two. Second, it no longer works without being connected to a socket. And now, the little indicator that shows that it's 'charging' is devoid of light =(

In other news, I got offers for all my Masters applications, so yay! The bad news is that I'll have to come back to London before the 4th of September to sit a one month pre-course in maths that's examined at the end of the month. All of a sudden my summer break no longer seems long enough. The last time I did maths was in uh, A-level. That's a WHOLE THREE YEARS ago!@! I'm going to have to revise my calculus and differentiation and what not. Argh.

While everyone has more or less finish their exams or are near the end of it, mine's still to come. So while everyone sorta at the peak or winding down, i'm sorta just starting to climb the hill. It kinda puts "slow" in perspective.

But hey, KL beckons in 3 weeks so hurrah =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha when I was reading this I thought Ashley was blogging not you. LOL I was wondering why she was going on about her shaver in public. hahahah sorry ash.

Ash said...

-_-