Thursday, May 11, 2006

Wah it hurts

It's been two months since I did any real running around, 6 months since I held any sort of racquet, and 18 months since I last played squash.

It was awesome though. Chong Wai is amazing. He plays the game with such an incredible efficiency, completely different from the rest of us that hurtle around the court, bouncing off the walls in a flailing wheel of limbs, out of breath, and always chasing the ball.

24 hours later, we're in pain. Well most of us. Godwin admits some ache, but not the crippling, oh-no-not-more-stairs sort of pain. Lester explained it as 'muscle ache', meaning that you had to have muscle in the first place in order to experience the associated ache.

And that was only about twenty minutes.

It's okay, I have Grey's Anatomy to see me through, and DMT of course.

No comments: