Saturday, July 08, 2006

I feel like a whale

Singapore's national past time is eating, and this is the land of the buffet. I must've eaten at least half my body weight in meat and then again in desserts. The dessert table at Melt was almost equal that of the starter/entree selection, complete with a six-tier chocolate fountain.

Godwin and Diona bought my sister and I dinner at what can only be described as glutton heaven, and they drove us home too. We had an amazing time, they're such a beautiful couple inside and out.

I'm going to explode with more weekends like this. Thank goodness lunch tomorrow's been changed to a single course meal at Wen Hann's instead of the planned Indo a la carte buffet at Suntec. Singaporean women defy the laws of dieting - how can anyone eat like this every weekend and still wear a size 0.

I've decided that the fruit diet starts Monday. This is it boys, this is war.

No comments: