Friday, July 28, 2006

Stupid bus

I had the worst luck with buses today.

Sat at the bus stop outside HCJC for a bloody eternity, singing stupid songs to myself since I couldn't be heard over the roar of the traffic, keeping my eyes wide open against the glare of the millions of headlights in search for bus 67. It took it's own sweet time, during which:
  1. Bus 154 came twice
  2. Bus 156, three times.
  3. Bus 170, 171, and 174 appeared no less than four times, each.
  4. Bus 66 (almost but not quite bus 67) came twice.
So you can guess that by the time bus 67 came I was very angry, near blind, and half of Singapore were on that bus. Half of Singapore, I might add, smelling like a full day of hard work.

Finally got the CCK Interchange and then waited again, for the supposedly frequent shuttle service. While I waited again five 67's popped by, two 300's, two more 302's, and two 190's. I was not impressed.

No comments: