Thursday, February 23, 2006

Getting closer

I'm nursing slight bruises and strains in my wrists and ankles, one of which is self inflicted. You should not slap the back of your hands for warmth when it's bitterly cold and you cannot feel them otherwise you might damage something. It was so cold yesterday that when I stepped into the shower after my match, it felt like my hands and feet were on fire.

Last night's CL matches were sensational. Oh I would've given anything to watch all of them at the same time.

As for IP addresses, so far I know is that anon here is working off of mynow.co.uk, "next generation broadband". I shall definitely be comparing subscribers and I fear I'll be horribly disappointed in that person's maturity when I find out.

Yes, I'm getting closer. Closer and closer to the end of the week. Mwaha.

No comments: