Sunday, February 26, 2006

House M.D.

The Winter Olympics came and went in a flurry of national anthems, dramatic wipeouts, and missed chances. I shall miss the live feed over the internet, but have found an incredibly good series to fill the void.

I hadn't taken Cheryl seriously when she told me how good House was, then again do I ever (jk), but with distractions running out as the closing ceremony drew closer and closer with the end of every race, I gave it a shot. Besides, after Lester admitted to watching 11 episodes in 3 days it came with a strong recommendation, and the only thing I've found him to be way way off about was Sin City, so it had to be at least watchable.

So you have the sarcastic one with perfect delivery and timing, the hot chick, the stubborn one, and the goodlooking 'foreign' one. What's not to like.

No comments: