Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I feel loved

Weng pulled off the surprise he didn't manage last year. He came in on Tuesday morning just after I got back from my interview bearing a gift, just in case the interview went horribly, and because it was Valentine's. He said he'd also planned a dinner but had to call it off because I had a SPAP exam the next day.

He makes me feel so loved, but I was so totally on to him.

I suspected it when I couldn't reach him at about 11am - there are almost no places you can be in Southampton where you'll get 'this person's phone is unavailable', so he had to be on the tube. QED.

I haven't really been affected by all the Valentine's advertising, having been completely engrossed in the Winter Olympics which BBC have so very kindly been streaming off their website. It's provided many hours of entertainment. Even curling is interesting, and probably the only sport in which GB has a chance. I also know why they don't have any iceskating representatives - the people used to make the 'Figure skating basics' video remind me of that Fantasia scene with the dancing hippos and crocodiles.

No comments: