Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's come to an end

I'm sitting in my room, surrounded with storage boxes, waiting for some guy who's going to pick them up in the next half hr or so. It's also going to be my last day here in Southampton (apart from graduation day in a month's time) and it's sad to leave. Three years just went by and when I try to remember the first day, it seems so far away.

On a brighter note, I really appreciate all my friends who's braving the early morning to help me move my boxes down 8 flights of steps from my tower (with no lift) and also for dragging themselves out of bed. Thank goodness I only have 4 boxes that should weigh, technically, no more than 30kg or else I'll have to do some pretty intense repacking.

Anyhow, after this I still have to go through another bout of packing in London with even more stuff to put away. In between that I got to make it to the train station in Southampton with two suitcases and my backpack, get some much needed sleep on the train *because some flatmates of mine decided to throw a party till 4am*, and await help at Waterloo from Weybridge. I hope the late night DOtA-ing at Tish's doesn't bring with it withdrawal symptoms. Lol.

Here's saying goodbye to my undergraduate life and the start of postgraduate studies.

Conditional on a 2:1 of course *fingers crossed*.

No comments: