Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Itsy bitsy

There are so many niggling details to handle now that exams are over and you can't shut them out anymore - bills, house hunting, packing, project work, chores, and basically arranging things for the rest of your life. The house must be really dirty, it inspired Godwin's cleaning spree; then again your tolerance grows with each layer of dust and grime - even Weng's shut an eye to it.

Spent all day yesterday on very little sleep staring at a computer panel that looks like something out of the 70s, blinking green screen and everything, doing microscope work. I don't know why it feels like I'm totally wasting my time, really not cut out for research I guess.

Did enjoy dinner on Sunday night though, and the conversation and dessert that followed, coming up with a hundred half-baked schemes, just like old times. I hope Junlinn gets his ger.

No comments: