Thursday, May 10, 2007

Write more, wei

Spent some time refining my procrastinating skills. Facebook doesn't quite cut it anymore, no matter how challenging it is twisting the grammar in your sentence to go behind "Ashley is...". So I visited old sites (Rudy, you need to put up a picture of your dog!), and new, and felt hardworking enough to add some links. Which actually took all of three minutes and a couple of refreshes. You don't need to know html anymore, everything can be done with bright, breezy buttons. I'm terrified I'm becoming old and technologically retarded that soon I won't be able to tell the difference between the latest phone and a small car and will get horrendously ripped off while trying to buy a new computer.

Otherwise, I was supposed to go into school today, but it seems like last night's lateness, half bottle of wine, and the rainy weather has conspired to keep me at home. If I work up the enthusiasm to face the 9am start tomorrow morning and actually get in on time, I shall also have to explain rather sheepishly to my supervisor why I wasn't there yesterday. For the next three weeks, I shall be up to my ears in plastic bits with a couple of wads of Blu tack thrown in for good measure (that stuff is amazing - uber useful), writing about plastic bits until I want to cry, and hopefully submitting the entire thing by the last day of the month in an effort to salvage my year after our hellish round of finals.

I also want to eat everything in sight out of sheer boredom and apathy.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

will do, when I finally find my camera