Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Early in the morning

I made dinner for my dog yesterday, a wholesome blend of canned dog food and white rice, and then I dropped her bowl and it landed the wrong way up. My dog sat there and looked at me, refusing to touch it until I had scooped it all back into her bowl. It's impossible to scoop mush off the floor and she's a dog.

The house hunt is getting exciting. We're getting there, I think. Weng is getting stressed and tired, Cheryl's washed her hands of it and has started her manufacturing course, and all I have to do is get up early for the report every day.

My brother beat me in Scrabble yesterday, although Dad still beat us even though he was trailing most of the way. A late game rally saw him pip Bryan by one point. So anyhow, my brother now has bragging rights. Not like anyone needed to give it to him though, because his ego's kind of self inflating anyway.

My back muscles feel a little battered, but it's so great - goodbye back fat! I <3 yoga. I'm so hungry, going to find something to eat.

No comments: