Monday, April 06, 2009

And reset!

It's Monday. I wish that mattered to me the way it once did. And it's a four day work week here, again, missing the excitement that comes with one of the 8 Bank holidays a year.

I now think job applications are actually fun. I love stalking job ad sites, so my CFA studying's been relegated to the bottom rung at the moment.

I've also been hanging around a lot of photographers, and once they start talking, I want to buy a 'proper' camera. The ones that are big and bulky and not automatic. They'd also set me back about £500.

Talking about cash or the lack thereof, our Wii vs. PS3 debate has turned into Wii vs PS3 vs X-Box. Thanks for stirring the mix.

5 comments:

The Ruud said...

Easy fix: get all three.

Bryan your loving brother said...

xbox can buy fake game.
ps games expensive like crazy but more fun
wii is gay
yeah...

Anonymous said...

Following Bryan's comments, you now obviously have to get the Wii.

Ash said...

thanks for the input

bryan said...

hahahhahahhahah
if you buy a ps3 you can play with me =)