Monday, January 16, 2006

Back from the wilderness

A certain someone exclaimed why my name is even on this blog as a contributor. Being the avid follower he is, he very carefully and i must say, accurately recalled the frequency of which I post - even to the point that he knows to what lengths my post reaches, literally.

Anyhow, the point is that I'm back in Southampton; in my little room high up in my tower overlooking the most distinct landmark that is my bus stop. All this points to the fact that I will be posting once again. Don't ask me how often. Just the fact that I've gotten this up is good enough for me.

Exams in a week...argh...applications to send by tonight...double argh...average age of the students in the course I'm applying to - 24...my age when I graduate and if I get in '21years less 2months'...omg...how intimidating...

Why is it that everytime I return to my room from an extended period of absence, there is a layer of dust over everything? EVEN with the windows shut tight! The UK is a funny place. My mom would go ballistic over here, she'll be constantly mopping and wiping away at every surface.

This post serves no real purpose except to pass my time and entertain me, and hopefully you.

If you're into Christian alternative music, try listening to air1.
That's the only thing keeping the silence from driving me up the wall.

I better stop here. Or else someone will quite animatedly gesture the length to which THIS post reaches.

No comments: