Monday, January 02, 2006

i <3 Japanese Food

I managed to stamp out my craving for Japanese food quite thoroughly last night. We went to a Japanese buffet at Shogun, 1-Utama after I announced my craving and it being New Year's and all that, was virtually the only place we could get a table. As always, I have a lot to say about things so here are my thoughts on it.

The Good: Japanese food. Sashimi, sushi, teppanyaki, cawan mushi. Everything was excellent. There was plenty of variety - hot drinks, cold drinks, even Maggi instant mashed potato, and it was cheap.

The Bad: Pickled jelly fish and boiled snails.

The Ugly: There was this one little girl who walked around the desert table and found something she liked just as I was reaching for a piece. She promptly called for her maid, coughed all over my hand in a phlegmy spray, and then stuck her finger in the cream. There were other reports of a little boy licking the icecream scoop. These children need to be controlled better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
sounds interesting to lick an ice cream scoop...
maybe i should try some day... =)