Sunday, January 08, 2006

Beau'iful weather, wot?

Miserable, wet, and freezing, it's everything England's cracked up to be. We've been back for three days and we're still jetlagged - asleep by 9 and up by 6. Weng started me on Civ4 in an attempt to beat it because the last time we came back, we DoTA-d 'til about 2am on the day of our return. It made us adjust really quickly for some reason. It hasn't really worked this time, only succeeding in getting me addicted to the game. I knew it was going to happen.

But it's not all fun and games, I can actually say I've been up at six working on my report. My computer went through a couple of scary moments when it crashed twice this morning, but it seems all fine and dandy now.

The Christmas break was great, and as I get more and more homesick, you'll be sure to find more pictures of home right here, starting with my most favorite of the holiday. My how they've grown.

No comments: