Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fluffiness

I've slept 20 hours over the last couple of days trying to fight off a flu that Weng generously gave me. That's a lot, considering I've only averaged seven hours a night since getting back. I've just been lying around all day today too, looking at everything through a super fluffy haze. I hate being ill on a holiday, there's just too much to do.

Good news came this morning. My work permit's been approved and is on its way over. Now I just have to get my butt down to British High Commission in Singapore and all should be good for the September start.

I'm also really looking forward to the Kim Possible movie this Saturday. It's going to be followed by two back to back episodes of the new season!!1! I kid you not, I've been waiting for two whole weeks! But I'll be at Wings, so I'll have to set the VCR. Ah, technology.

Oh, and the people at the Massimo Dutti store in Bangsar Village are snobby, pretentious twerps. Actually, the lady sitting at the information counter in Bangsar Village is a ... grumpy bum.

No comments: