Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My first tag

I think Sarah is the first ever person who's tagged me, so I can't possibly ignore it, for fear of the Sarah-ness.

1) Each player must post these rules first.

2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3) People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here are 8 little known facts about me:

One: I love baby food, but only the fruit type, too bad it comes in such tiny bottles.

Two: I saved my sister from drowning when she was about 10 months old and about half my weight. I was 6 and could barely keep myself afloat. I frequently used this to garner favors, until I accidentally tried to kill her 18 years later by locking her lazy butt in the car.

Three: I saved my brother from getting beaten to death by my sister. He was barely a couple months old, but Cheryl
already wanted to beat him bloody. She was two. He never fully appreciates this, no sort of leverage works on the boy.

Four: I cannot speak any language other than English, despite what my CV says.

Five: I really hate peas. They give me goose bumps and make me retch. Oh, and carrots, cucumber, and coriander.

Six: My boyfriend tries to force-feed me the above vegetables, except the peas, he also doesn't like peas.

Seven: At the moment, I'd rather have puppies than children.

Eight: I still believe in monsters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monster : Rawr!