Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hamster lovin' and fajitas

I think we're having a Christmas dinner this year because some family will actually be in town. This is the first Christmas dinner at home that I can remember, and Cheryl's warned me far in advance not to arrange anything for that night. She also introduced me to the place where I adopted Frederick. Cheryl feels that her blue porcupine King Steven (named after Liverpool captain, Stevie G) is a better pet because if you click on him several times, he jumps higher and higher before curling into a blue spikey ball and rolling off the edge of his square. I am extremely happy with Frederick, he runs on his wheel whenever you click on him, which I completely feel for, and as I was saying, thank goodness he fits perfectly into my margin because otherwise I wouldn't've known how to resize him.

Weng and I tried making fajitas today and it was amazing. It was amazingly good and amazingly a lot, so I think it's going to be wraps for the rest of the week until I shift the 700g of minced beef and similarly sized portions of chilli and cheese. I've already advertised my fajitas to my housemates so much so that they seem almost reluctant to try it. I can't imagine why. Any volunteers?

No comments: