Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Updates from the home front

About the set up, Cheryl, I put your initial to retain some degree of annonymity, but seeing as you've admitted it, I hold no responsibility over who might come across this page and scold you. Lol.

My most treasured sister has also scratched the car. Maybe now Dad'll get the other scratches on the undercarriage fixed as well.

The CBC choir is performing at Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, on the 18th, which means, after touching down on the 17th night, I have one evening to learn the songs, and I'm dragging Weng in with me. They've been practising for ages, I'm sure they sound amazing! We'll just stand in to make up numbers and "make like watermelons" or something. I can't remember the exact phrase, but it's something to do with watermelons...mouthing them maybe?

And Weng's computer just "shutted down/shut downed"- in his words, he's still trying to get it right. I really should on the lights. It's getting dark. Anyhow, there's a direct dependency between the time left to the holidays and the frequency of Weng's computer dying. It pretty much sits there and acts like an air filter/heater. But that means we're flying back next Friday!
Yay!

No comments: