Thursday, December 29, 2005

Run for your lives

The Zara sale started today. I thought we were early getting into 1U at 11am but apparently not because by the time we'd got there, the line for the changing rooms was snaking its way between the clothes-strewn tables and racks, across the crowded spaces between the tables and racks, and generally looking so daunting that I resorted to pulling tops on over what I was wearing and asking Weng.

Weng managed to find a nice shirt in his size after we ditched the ladies' wear section. I was suffocating on the mix of body odors, about thirty different designer perfumes, and the whole range of Impulse sprays. In fact, I was so overwhelmed I had to drag Weng out of the carnage twenty minutes later.

I'm going back tomorrow, only tomorrow, I'll be more prepared. I'm going at 10am and I'm going with my mum. Hah.

No comments: