Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Injustices

  1. South Kensington charges extortionate prices for everything.
  2. I walked into a shop this morning and saw a woman clutching a fox fur stole complete with petrified head. She should buy it a shoebox and have it buried. Stop killing the foxes.
  3. Being female, I have been rendered useless by moon cycles.
  4. The Ritz are heightist. I think every bellboy, butler, doorman, and waiter was at least 6ft.
  5. I have to waste a good 5kg of baggage weight hauling books and papers back and forth across the world because I have that lit. report due January. I should really explain to my supervisor the sheer inefficiency of the task - engineers loathe inefficiencies.
  6. It's really late, I need the sleep badly, but the worry of lugging 5kg of deadweight back and forth when I could use it for things that would actually bring me joy (like 5kg of Milo) is keeping me awake.

No comments: