Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Mum!

My mummy gets a year older but looks a year younger each time I go back I tell you (I know, I haven't got her a present yet). I hope she has a great day and that Bry doesn't stress her out. I wish I could be there to celebrate with everyone - the urge to go home has suddenly kicked in.

Oh, and happy 23rd anniversary to my parents too. What a day for celebrations!

Cheryl reported back that she was the only one, aside from Dad who got the cake, who bought Mum anything, anything being a bouquet of flowers, designer cups, and a Dave Pelzer book, so we owe her 80 each. Dad's says he's not golfing tomorrow because it is their wedding anniversary, but the real reason, Cheryl says, is that the guy who arranges their weekly golf session is away in Ipoh this weekend. Rofl. I miss my family.

No comments: