Thursday, October 14, 2004

A breath of fresh air

I've decided to change things around a little, namely the site's url. Just making it more 'me'. Part of readjusting my life after a couple of disappointments. I'll get over them though, just like all the other ups and downs in life.

I've resolved to try make some money this year, coz I suddenly feel incredibly enterprising. And I'm going to go running in the park, with Weng. This ought to be good.

I've won Manager of the Year. Yea baby. I never win that. And no, playing Man Utd or Real Madrid and winning manager of the year along with everything else doesn't frickin count. Now if you took Watford and led them to Premiership/European victory, then I'd respect you.

I'm glad I've finished The Voyage of the Jerle Shannara because it was starting to give me nightmares. I had dreams of magic swords, cyborgs, shape-shifters, and Mwellrets. I never want to go there again.

I also really really really miss my dog. And being able to go online in the comfort of your own home.

1 comment:

Wilson J Q Quah said...

Hey watford is nothing, I've brought pro vercelli to european n serie A victory.......from serie C!!!!
how cool is that? of coz that's like years ago......