Monday, October 11, 2004

Routine

Everything's slowly settling back into the familiar routines of last year. Real lectures have formally started and we sit in our seats from early in the morning til the sun begins to set trying to catch all the rapid-fire information we'll need to pass year 2. Exam talk has started early this year. It feels like I'm already behind on my tutorials. It's only been a day.

Dance is back on track. Saturday was harsh and I spent most of Sunday wincing in pain as I tried to loosen up my hamstrings again. Weng was laid low with a bit of a fever and cough this weekend, so I was also busy convincing him to take medicine. I'm also the proud owner of a new bookshelf. It doesn't match anything right now and it's really unfinished-looking, but I'll eventually get around to making it pretty with colour pencils or paints or something. It took us four hours to assemble.

We still have no freezer and our property manager is a lazy cow, so we have to keep chasing her to sort out our flat, keep making trips to Sainsbury's for virtually every meal, and there's no ice-cream.

Happy thirteen months Weng, I love you so so much. Btw, you have to dry your hands before you write in my organiser coz you've left inky paw prints all over the pages.

No comments: