Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I got up early to play

The addiction has started again. Addicted to a world where Liverpool are top of the premiership, blitzing Europe, and I'm winning Manager of the Month over and over and over again... okay fine, so it's not quite like that, Liverpool are barely keeping up with the top three, and I've only won Manager of the Month a couple of times, but I really wish I hadn't started playing Championship Manager again. Okay, I lie there too, I adore playing. Too much, I think.

In the real world, we're still struggling to contact the property manager now that our hallway's playing host to a mini-waterfall and the fridge still can't close properly, and the tutorials are increasing exponentially. There's no sign of internet and the future looks bleak.

I know I'm running out of things to say, and that all this verbal diarrhoea is really just a means of fuelling my blogging addiction, but I'll get a relevant post going just as soon as I get the words to line up right.

No comments: