Friday, October 29, 2004

Stone-age speeds

I've been waiting for Gunbound to download for two hours. Weng's asked me to play with him because no one wants to be on his team, so how could I say no? Anyway, I've also been downloading and installing a whole bunch of other stuff because when my computer got violated, it took away all the essentail setup files and left me with a useless bunch of crap - or that's as far as I can gather.

He's playing GB right now and I swear he's on auto:
Me: I think I should change the picture on my blog, it makes me look really fat.
Him: Fat? No, you're not fat. It's a good picture.
Me: Hey, can I have my waterbottle? (right next to his computer)
Him: Huh? What? Waterbottle? Don't you have it? It's not here...

I'm still really bored. I overslept this morning after forgetting to set the alarm last night, and made it to school in fortyfive minutes - Weng packed my lunch and made me a hot drink (the darling). Caught the second half of what felt like a completely unproductive tutorial - I did half of a question (that still isnt right) and learnt about another project and yet another deadline. The afternoon wasn't much better: Managing People in Organisations, which I didn't attend. I mean I can read the text in ten minutes, why sit through an hour of him reading it out to us.

Aboslutely thrilled about the progress tests coming up, I'm all ready to break the monotony of our daily lobotomies. Wahey.

No comments: