Saturday, October 08, 2005

A birthday wish

I'm posting this now on the assumption that it will eventually be read on the right day at the right time in the right time zone.

A very special happy birthday to Sean and Rudy who are always so accommodating in my moments of despair, boredom, frustration, and happiness; who never tell people their right age and make themselves seem one year older such that I don't even know how old they really are; and who grow more dear to me with every passing day.

I love you guys! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm your age ash -.-

-s3an

The Ruud said...

Good foresight on when i'd be reading this.

four years and you still haven't been able to let go of the fact that we're 7 months younger than you. I reckon it's the height envy.

*condescending pat on the head*

<3 and thanks for the message