Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm still here

A two hour nap yesterday afternoon left me a couple of hours in bed last night with time to think in that half asleep phase when your best ideas come to you. Because I was half asleep however, I've forgotten all of them.

A round up of yesterday's happenings:

Goldsmiths 2nds forfeited the match. Although it was just in time to save us making the journey there, we were really disappointed, but a win is a win. Next week we're playing at Potters Barn which is in the north and outside Zone 6.

I was flicking through the ULU netball leagues and the Medics' teams are a lot stronger than the IC ones. Also given that IC 1sts were beaten 33-9 in the Premier Div, I am slightly worried. IC 3rds have finished in the bottom half of the div 4 table for the last couple of years.

Another win to Liverpool, great stuff. Too bad we're struggling to figure out the Premiership.

No comments: