Monday, October 31, 2005

Watch this space...

That's right, watch this space. I have decided right now at 9:17pm, a new 'Weng's corner' shall be established. At the moment, I have but all of three posts (including this one...hmm, I think it's three).

This (my resolution to blog) is partly driven by the fact that my other half has recently been 'busy'. Busy = noticeably less postings. QED by Rudy. Reconfirmed by Ash.

What i'm going to talk about, I have absolutely no clue...Southampton isn't exactly happening EXCEPT that a "world class research laboratory" on campus just blew up early Sunday morning. Cause of fire yet unknown. Search on BBC:England for more info. Approximate rebuild cost, 25million quid. *choke*

AND because it so happens to be opposite my Economics department/building, my department has been closed until further notice. All lectures and tutorials scheduled to be held inside are therefore cancelled. Unfortunately, I have no lectures or tutorials in my building =( *argh*

FT headlines: Healthier cereals help Kellogg's bottom line

lol.


No comments: