Sunday, October 23, 2005

Gripe

I'm lazy to write because I'm just too lazy to think. Don't worry, it's like that for various reports as well.

Every two weeks or so I go through a homesick phase. I really miss my dog. Not because I love my dog more than the rest of my family, but because wherever she is, the rest of them are too. I look forward to Christmas.

There's this redemption offer on Enrich points that got us really excited, but apparently it's not applicable to our flight back this Christmas. That's really crap. We could've been in Business but we're down in row 40something near the toilets instead. Should the back of the plane fall off, we're there. I guess I should be thankful that we even have a flight home in December. I guess. 12 hours next to the toilet.

I have a lot of work to do as usual, but I'm not working fast enough I think. I waste far too much time telling myself what I should be doing, so everything'll creep up and bite me in the ass in about two weeks, at which point I'll be really annoyed.

No comments: