Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's been a while

I think it's really sad when good friends have to resort to small talk.
How've you been, how's work, how's uni?
And when asked, you struggle for an answer that they could possibly relate to.
Oh y'know, it's been tough, long hours, so many deadlines. How about you?
And you wish you could've told them every high
Yea, remember that project I was telling you about? We're ahead of schedule, can you believe it?!
or low since you last saw them.
There's this person who's been on my back about everything, it's really bugging me.
But instead you talk about other small things.
The weather's been freezing lately eh?
And other small things.
So how're the applications going?
And you only call each other when you really really need to, like when you're angry
Omg, I heard that...did you really say those things?!
Or when you need something
Gosh, you know I actually need a favour.
And I guess we don't have the time to call and say
Hey I was just thinking about you, I've missed you
I wish it weren't so.
Right, ttyl.

No comments: