Saturday, October 01, 2005

Play with me

I can't stop thinking about DoTA which is completely wrong because there's so much to do. Then again, given it's a Saturday in England, nothing's open so I guess I could spare some time obsessing about the game.

Otherwise the move's gone smoothly and I'm quite happily settled into Queens Gate. It's like a Singaporean house here, you can't leave or enter the building without seeing a familiar smile. I need to find gaming buddies.

My cough's been seesawing between gut wrenching tears and almost nothing, but now I've got my hands on the right kind of medicine, I should be okay. So don't worry Cher. I hope you get better too.

The anticipation of a new year, a new beginning is killing me. I have a feeling the enthusiasm's going to last all of the first introductory lecture on Tuesday morning. I've already got news of my very first Italian lesson. I don't know where the Huxley building is and where am I supposed to buy Contatti 1?

2 comments:

viv said...

huxley building is right at the other end of the sch... along queens gate. and Contatti 1.. try finding it at Waterstones if it's still opened..?

Ash said...

thanks viv! you're such a sweetheart :)