Monday, October 31, 2005

A glimmer of hope

When Weng has to jump in and write something, you know that the frequency and quality of my posts are fading fast. Desperate times call for desperate measures, one of which seems to be called 'Weng's corner'. I made him guest blogger almost two years ago and I think it's high time he started contributing. I'm quite relieved actually, he's pretty entertaining if you give him half a chance.

I've always thought of Weng as a suppressed spirit for the following reasons:
  1. He used to study Econs and Management
  2. Now he's studying Econs and Finance
  3. He reads FT in his spare time
  4. He jumps at every opportunity to make something with colorful bits of card and glue
  5. He air drums
  6. He actually likes to goofy-dance a lot for someone who claims he doesn't dance
This should get much more interesting

No comments: