Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Avoiding the inevitable

Let's see what's been going on so far.

We won our match on Monday, much to our surprise given their strong track record. The shuffling of places seems to be successful, but it's hard to tell from one game. The Reserves Cup starts next week, hopefully we'll get past round one.

My sister is struggling with career prospects and university choices and all that. It really sucks because I know how frustrating it is.

Bride and Prejudice is hilarious stuff. If you've ever been as fascinated as I have by Bollywood and how their dance routines are so hypnotisingly cheesy, this is a good film to watch. It's a completely no-brainer kind of movie although it did get irritating whenever they broke into another villagers-with-perfect-choreography stunt or ran a bunch of scenes like on those bad karaoke tracks.

Little Britain rocks, and Crichton's State of Fear is amazing. If you wonder how I'm fitting all my school work around my excessive entertainment schedule, I will admit that it is challenging, and my to-do list from yesterday is still glaring at me.

No comments: