Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's that time of the year

I keep telling myself it's just a case of volume, not weight, and I wonder how big your handcarry can be. Another suitcase would be helpful.

I'm crap at packing. My dad repacks for me here, and Weng packs for me over there. I can never make it fit perfectly and from what I've seen so far, my stuff is definitely not going to fit. While I try to solve this increasingly pressing problem, my dog has renewed her hatred of suitcases and has been glaring at it whenever she follows me into the room.

I'm also nursing a bad cough courtesy of my sister, not getting enough sleep, and trying to remember what errands I still have to run. My mum's been shoving 'a gentle infusion of raw ginger and honey' down our throats in a bid to stop us from trying to hack up our lungs. It's really foul tasting.

I fly tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Ruud said...

noooo don't go. You're ever so much more easy to poke fun at in person =(