Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Fat girlfriends

Keyword search.

+roflmao+

I suppose it's a fair reflection...

Here's a story for you though, to liven up my otherwise dull afternoon:

Once upon a time, there was a boy of 20-going-on-30, and I told him, that's right, I told him that he'd be eligible one day. Who wouldda known that day is today? (More accurately though, the past week.) But yea...I told you!

Anyhow, the lucky lady hot on his heels is slowly but surely casting out her fishing line, her pontoon net, her longline net, and several fire-hardened bamboo spears in a bid to ensnare this highly desirable gentlemen. The very gentleman that caught her eye with his smooth ways, witty repartee, and, need I say, dashing good looks.

Will she succeed, or will she have nought but the shattered fragments of her virginal heart to cry over?

Can't wait to find out? Me neither.

No comments: