Sunday, February 20, 2005

Spring went back to bed

I never paid as much attention to weather forecasts until I got here. I guess in K.L. everyday's hot with rain on the side. Weng got swept up by the uncertainty and excitement of British weather, so the weather page bookmark is one of his most overused.

Anyhow, the turn in weather is predicted to last another week with wonderfully spring-like lows of about zero degreesC. Whatever it is, it'll bring me one week closer to going home. But I wish it would snow and snow heavily, none of this sleet crap. Then again, the whole of London would grind to a standstill, especially, haha, the Underground.

We tried making pan mee last night. Mg, it was pretty good actually. I've never been more impressed. It's so dry over here that the dough kept drying out and it got harder and harder to pull the noodles thinner.

That's it for now. Evan, wait for it, I'll send you a postcard soon. Haha.

No comments: