Thursday, February 17, 2005

Splurts

I sincerely apologise for the 'bite me' tone of the last couple of posts for everyone looking for literary material akin to prozac.

I also think that the only way to really get a blog off the ground in terms of hits and all that is to make it look like a picture book/magazine, however Rudy condemns it. People just don't come back when there's nothing to point at and think "Gawd, that's an awful (insert object)".

There are two types of people in this world: The ones who don't listen, and the ones who listen but ignore it anyway.

We were lulled into a sweetly deceiving sense of spring-time security with the first few blooms, and then got caught out by the bitter cold. Mother Nature has had the last laugh.

The shower fixing in my bathroom is like a medieval morning glory, the water goes everywhere but down. Sorry, I stand corrected, it goes everywhere and then down, along the wall outside. I need to find sealant.

There's a whole bunch of kids running and jumping around upstairs and I'm very sure that at least three of them are obese. Or it's a pogo-stick testing ground.

I really miss my dog.


1 comment:

The Ruud said...

well I don't actually *condemn* it. that makes me sound mean ^_^