Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Equate my life

It's 3pm on a glorious Tuesday afternoon, and I'm done with exams. Now if only it weren't for that EIC paper tomorrow morning; I can hardly bear another evening of studying, I've had enough.

My spine is now permanently kinked at the right height to sit at an Argos Malibu desk, and my right hand been reduced to a useless claw. Fine, so I do write an excessive amount of notes, but I don't know how to learn any other way.

"So if there's a force, F, applied to a rotating machine of mass, M, causing the springs to fail at point A on a Goodman line, where it intersects with shark, s. Add x to mc/2, integrate over two regions, R and I, then mxdoubledot + cxdot + kx = 0, and equivalent stress is a pyjama party of monkeys." - That's the current state of my mind, full of equations that probably started out as something important, but are now a tangled mess of operators and variables.

Like wires. No matter how nicely you can arrange them, they dance back into a seething bundle of angry black wires and plugs that look like one of those 3D pictures that make your eyes cross and your head hurt.

The only thing I can make sense of is Darkthrone. I'm moving up the board slowly but surely, and so what if my profile reads "member of the See-lee-see-men and Monkeys", it should be "proud member of the See-lee-see-men and Monkeys". Who wants some cool name like The Wolf Clan, or Deathblades. See-lee-see-men has as much schiinnngg (think silvery, sharp samurai sword) as Deathblades.

No comments: