Monday, February 28, 2005

My dog ate my homework

The dark clouds that roll over London nowadays almost always bring light snow showers. The weather's been great, being someone who'd rather be too cold than too hot.

My earliest memories of childhood revolve around England, strangely enough. I was pretty much the only kid in my completely expatriate class that called Singapore home, but, as impressionable as I was, and still am, I apparently believed I was British simply because all my friends were. They'd go back to England for summer, and I believed that I would too. I suppose I was confused enough, my best friends were Scottish, Irish, and English, blue-eyed, brown-haired little girls with freckles, and I even sounded Scottish. Good thing I'm not though, I can't wait to go home for the holidays.

I should be drawing up a plan to use the last few weeks of term to manage my time as efficiently as possible; to meet all the deadlines with undue stress and make the most of the remaining tutorial classes...yea right.

Can someone please explain to me how to play Runescape? I'm completely lost and have died three times in the last fifteen minutes - one time I wandered out into the wilderness and got smacked by some psycho who wouldn't leave me alone, and then picked on a goblin or two a couple of times and lost. It's frustrating. I know I could get seriously addicted to this game if I could learn to play it, so some help would be fully appreciated. Muaxx.

No comments: