Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Walkin on sunshine

OhmygoodnessIactuallydon'thavetostudytoday...that's the first thing I thought after I handed in my paper. You think these progress tests were stressful? Wait for the finals. It'll probably be a good solid month and a half of whining.

The really sick thing is that it feels wierd sitting here not doing anything. The compulsion to do a tutorial, something, anything has washed through me a couple of times this afternoon and I almost almost picked up a pen and my file, in between White Chicks (omg, they're SO ugly) and Darkthrone (such a GOOD game)

We're actually going to do something fun tomorrow. I get to go out for like the first time in 3 weeks. Actually, I'm looking really forward to being able to sleep properly for the first time in 3 weeks. But yes, tomorrow's plan: Tower of London and then Covent Garden.

Friday's plan: Dralion at the Royal Albert, and possibly Evan's if he decides to come in from York, Tish'll join us and hopefully so will Nat and Tom.

There's no better way to celebrate than with friends! I'm so happy they're over!

More seriously, I'll be twenty in six weeks...I'm completely shocked, when did the big "two-zero" creep up like that?

No comments: