Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Post #2

Haha, i finally found my username and password to blog...=p

How often im goin to blog and add to my grand total of blogs of...ONE... is another question altogether...

Although right now i would like to say that Liverpool up two to nothing is quite - whoa. lol.

So greetings from Southampton! It's cold. Then again when is Southampton never cold? *sigh* Another 2/3 days of snowfall should make my room feel relatively hot.

I can't believe I'm missing Champions League matches, makes me wish I was back in KL so I can get the choice of wanting to watch football or not =p

Oh yeah and thankyou to all the people out there who allow me to have more profile views than Ash even though up to now I've only posted one miserable post =p

High on chilli oil...excuse my smileys =D

No comments: