Friday, September 23, 2005

And it starts again

We're about halfway through the mass exodus of Malaysian students as they head back to the UK to start another year of lectures, parties, and exams, and not necessarily in that order either. I bet the flights are full of them, each one dangerously overloaded as I'm sure I'll be in a week's time.

Summer started off real slow but ended amazingly as Evan and Ade continued to show us how much side-splitting laughter they bring into our lives. It's just not the same otherwise.

I'm not looking forward to all the setting up that goes on at the start of term. There's usually a lot money involved as well, and I get unnecessarily stressed out. But while one part doesn't want to leave the security and good food of home, the other part of me can't wait to go back.

So to everyone who's left, I'm glad you arrived safely, and to everyone about to leave, I hope you have a quick, safe flight. This year holds so much promise and so much of the unknown, so best of luck. I know God'll walk with you on whatever decisions you make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging a Confession: Worst housekeeper on the planet
Yesterday evening, some friends dropped by unexpectedly with their two-year-old son.
You put a lot of time into this and I appreciate it! Nice work --

I started a fantasy football articles site. It has tons of fantasy football articles related info. Check out my site if you get a chance!